Our organizational wishes is to make a real difference in African Communities to achieve a sustainable life with the means available to them,we are Promoting Social wellbeing, Education, learning disable adult, Entrepreneurship development and innovations programs, Clean and efficient cooking energy production i.e Biogas, Clean Cook stove in Nigeria and Africa at large. 11:09 AM 2/3/2021
A bespoke members funding opportunity for students on project design, planning and implementation. 30% technical and 40% financial support for Students to implement their project on campus, or in the community. As well as the initial training, this package involves supporting students to conduct an on-site activity and follow-up, either as a volunteering project, part of an academic course, or as a paid role.
The key problem to address in this initiative is; “Poverty, Inequality, and Climate change” and the need to strengthen unemployed Youth to meet the Trends of the Global Goals (SDGs) so as to work together and make a better future for Everyone.
FUND RISER_ Work with our Enterpreneurship Development and Innovation Center (EDIC) for fund rising.
1. Female N.Y.S.C. Member with BSc or HND in Agriculture, Environment or related courses.
2. Reside in Kazaure, Roni, Gwiwa or Yankwashi LGAs
3. Capable to work 4 Hours Daily
BENEFITWork remotely in our free Eggs Incubation Program and gaining more knowledge in eggs incubation process.
Increases in self confidence and doing good to others.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER_ An individual of any gender, who can promote our organisational activities via different socialmedia platforms to reach out to our captive audience. With Stipend to Covers internet expenses and others. .
1. BSc or HND in Mass com. ICT or related courses.
2. Ready to volunteer for at least five Months period
3. Must be From Jigawa, Katsina, or Niger State,
4. Capable to intensify for efficient use of energy and the health risk of using traditional cooking system.